Friday, August 29, 2008

Where are the Pictures?

The last couple of reviews didn't have any pictures... I thought I'd post as to why:

Well, I go to Amazon.com so I can copy and paste a picture of the particular book... sometimes they have this weird 'Search Inside' thing where you can read the first chapter or so of the book on the Internet; when they do this they have this weird 'Search Inside' icon, and it didn't feel right to have 'Search Inside' icon on the picture of the book... Sorry about this! At least some books don't have it...

Until next time!


Galaxy

3 comments:

Galaxy said...

Ooh, I didn't even notice! This is my 40th post!

Froggy said...

You could get images from Google Images or something like that. Or some other online store.

Galaxy said...

Thanks for the tip, I'll look into that :-)