Monday, November 17, 2008

My Book List

I've decided I'll make a post dedicated to books I want to read, but have yet to, and put a link on the side-bar. That way, I won't forget the ones I'm waiting for.

  1. Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Last Olympian, by Rick Riordan
  2. The Good Neighbors, Kith, by Holly Black
  3. I'm uncertain to the title, but I want to find the audio version I heard with Dear Sister when I was little. On the second half of the tape there was some songs from a musical of that book, and I'm hoping to get it again, if only for memories.
  4. Inheritance, book four, (title unknown) by Christopher Paolini
  5. Master of the Books, by James Moloney
  6. A Perry Mason book, by Erle Stanley Gardner
  7. The 10th Kingdom, by Kathryn Wesley
  8. Song of the Unicorn, an audio CD.
  9. The Singing Neanderthals, (MOST LIKELY NON FICTION ALERT!!!) by Steven Mithen
  10. The Next Generation: Ghost Ship, by Diane Carey

If you have any suggestions for me, that would be awesome!!!


Galaxy

2 comments:

MarciaOverstrand said...

I would suggest the Septimus Heap series... I've read all its books and it's awesome! Can't wait for the last one.
http://www.septimusheap.com/manuscriptorium/

But my favourite one is the Inheritance cycle... Love it

Galaxy said...

Why thank you for your suggestion! Actually, I've read and loved a few SH books, so you're talkin' right up my alley. I'll always love the Inheritance series, as Eragon was the second novel I ever read, but rereading the books it's not quite as good as I remembered.

This blog of mine is mostly abandoned, and quite outdated in writing quality, I'd just like to mention. But thank you for stopping by! :D