Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Favorite Book Of The Year So Far Award (#1)

I've decided to every once in a while give an award for the book I liked best of the of 2008 so far. I didn't need to think twice about what book I was going to award first. The book I am to award REALLY stood out, and is one of the most amazing books I've ever read... and the award goes to...

By Louis Sachar

I don't think I could award any other book I've read this year besides this one. Wow. Whenever I think of it, I think, 'Wow, that was an AWESOME book!'. Holes is without doubt one of the best books I've ever read, and my current favorite out of all the books I've ever read in my entire life. The only word that can describe Holes is 'wow'.

Honorable Mentions:

Waiting For Odysseus (a close second)

The Faerie Path

The Moon By Night

Well, that's really all I have to say!

Galaxy

4 comments:

Rose said...

Hey! Maybe you should think about giving awards something like: "Best written award", "best story award" and stuff like that.
Just a suggestion! Would you rather not bother?

Galaxy said...

Cool idea, Rose! I'll think that over... Could you give me a hand?

Rose said...

A hand with what?

Galaxy said...

Figuring out what types of rewards to have.