Friday, March 14, 2008

The Lost Queen



Author: Frewin Jones
My Description: It's a really good book. I highly enjoyed it. The Lost Queen is sequel to The Faerie Path, and though I didn't think this book was better than the last, I do believe that this was just as good, and that's saying something considering how good the first was!
I won't say mauch about this book--so I won't give it away--but I will say that I really loved it and highly recommend reading it--after you've read the first that is--oh, and it's a cliff-hanger, so be warned.
Back-Of-The-Book Description: Once upon a time, Tania was an ordinary girl. But then she was swept into another world, where she was the long-lost princess of the elegant and magical court of Faerie, and only she could save the court from great peril.
Now Tania--and her true love, Edric--will go back to the Mortal Realm to seek Queen Titania, lost hundreds of years ago while searching for Tania.
Their return leads to struggles with Tania's much-loved mortal parents and friends as she and Edric try to conceal their secret. But much more serious dangers lurk: The sinister Lord Gabriel Drake is not yet defeated, they are pursued by dark supernatural forces, and Tania's two worlds are about to collide in amazing and frightening ways she never could have anticipated.
Starting Date: May 13th
Ending Date: May 14th
Reading Time: Two days
Pages: 331
Recommendations: To anyone who liked the first one.
Writing Rating: 7
Story Rating: 8
Overall Rating: 8
Book #16 of '08
(Okay, I know I didn't put this up on the 'what I'm reading' thing, but I started this after I started the other book and didn't have chance to put this up. Sorry. I'll finish "A Ring Of Endless Light" soon)

No comments: